Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA "off topic" thread - No discussion relating to FSA or Soccer - please read post 1

1888990919294»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Only 54 "no replies" to go before I'm in the Premier League

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Just seen the posts about the leagues, hopefully they sort the site out.

Im well down the pecking order but I still follow the leagues out of morbid curiosity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

What went so wrong with the new update?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Seems theres only one dev and seems like it might have been rushed to get it up in some form. It surely can't have had much testing. Who knows what happen we probably won't ever know.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭taxdummy

I see that KdB and Foden won the player and young player of the year award. As good as they may have been for city, have they really being the best over the course of the year? I know they are voted by their peers, but how often does a player not in a top 2 team win it?

Jarrod Bowen has had the season of his life and along with Rice is probably the reason why West Ham have done so well this year. Reece James didn't even make the young player of the year nominations??

The media portray Foden to be the best thing since sliced bread, but imo City would be in the same position if he wasn't in the team, but the likes of Liverpool wouldn't be fighting on 4 fronts if TAA was missing form the team.

Both Kdb and Foden have played a fraction of the mins some of their peers have player - for example Salah, Rice, Bowen or even Gallagher - which means they will all go through poor spells while Kdb/Foden aren't playing and are kept fresher.

• Advertisement
Advertisement