Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3 Problem/solution Error Code (80010514)

Options
  • 30-09-2013 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys I seem to be having a problem with my ps3 lately

My sister bought fifa 14 recently and she has been trying to play it on my ps3 but the game wont load for her and a error code keeps popping up 80010514.

I have been trying to fix it for her and found the solution but it still a pain in the ass to do but it gets the job done so i thought it be best to post this thread on the matter for anyone who comes across the same problem.

Basically what you want to do is this :

To make sure my ps3 was not ****ed i tested out all my other games and they seem to be working just fine , just fifa is the problem.

also seems alot of people on the ps offical forums are going to the same problems with gta 5.

either case i hope this helps to anyone who needs it.:)

Advertisement