Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best places in Kilkenny City to put small flyers / notices?

Options
  • 30-09-2013 2:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22

Hi, I have a few small cardboard cut outs (aprox. 5"x5") that I want to place around Kilkenny city over the next couple of weeks to get the attention of people who are looking for discount website services.

As part of a portfolio for something that I'm taken on board, I'm offering discount web design and advice for €10 an hour for the next month or so. I already have the online marketing in place for the project but if anyone knows any good spots around the city to places flyers/notices, please let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Small aeroplanes? Try Waterford Airport.
    Pilot Foxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Small aeroplanes? Try Waterford Airport.
    Pilot Foxy

Badum tssshhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Domain wrote: »
    Hi, I have a few small cardboard cut outs (aprox. 5"x5") that I want to place around Kilkenny city over the next couple of weeks to get the attention of people who are looking for discount website services.

As part of a portfolio for something that I'm taken on board, I'm offering discount web design and advice for €10 an hour for the next month or so. I already have the online marketing in place for the project but if anyone knows any good spots around the city to places flyers/notices, please let me know.

Thanks.
    You need planning permission to erect temporary signage (posters, etc) and especially when it's for commercial purposes. See the last page on this link:

http://www.kilkennycoco.ie/eng/Services/Environment/Environment_News_Events/Draft_Litter_Management_Plan_2012-2014.pdf

That might influence how much signage and their locations.

Advertisement