Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser recommendations in Donegal Town

Options
  • 30-09-2013 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys,
    I have a wedding in Harvey's Point in a cpl of weeks and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good hair dressers near the hotel?

Thanks
    Kaz :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

I always think you can tell how good a place is by how busy it is, Studio 5 is never empty. I have never got hair done in there as I am from a different town, but it always seems busy. I'm sure the hotel could recommend someone to you if you enquired.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

byte will know ;)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

muffler wrote: »
    byte will know ;)
    Hah, I doubt it! :D

As already said though, Studio 5 has been about a long time and always seems busy. Possibly moreso since it moved to Main Street.

Only other ones I can think of right now are ChezChaz (or something to that effect) down near the Garda station, and Karen's Hair salon on Bridge St. Also Headers up Drumrooske Business Est is there a long time.

Other than that, I'm told Grainne's hair salon in Laghey is good for upstyling etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Iwernia

Advertisement