Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email Response Times

Options
  • 30-09-2013 3:24pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sent you an email last Tuesday. Eventually received a reply on Friday, I replied within an hour and have heard nothing since. What are your average email response times? The fact that the response time on Boards is 13 hours compared to the poor timescale via email is pretty poor. This was actually pretty urgent...didn't think you'd have a 72 hour email response time. Calling + waiting on phone not exactly always convenient either....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi RacoonQueen,

We would like to assure you that we endeavour to respond to all customer queries in a timely manner. We regret you have experienced a delay on this occasion. If you would like to PM me your details, I will respond to you as soon as possible.

Ruth

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Big thanks to Ruth for quick action on this.

Advertisement