Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 40GB & GTA Digital version issue - any resolutions?

Options
  • 30-09-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Alright lads,

Just wondered did anyone on here have the issue with the 40gb PS3 not being able to download from PSN?

Did anyone here get it resolved? The bro paid for it, but couldn't download it. Currently playing away on the other brother's PS3 disc, but with online coming up he'll want that back.

Is there a way to resolve it, i.e. get your money back from PSN?

Cheers!

(mods, if this is in the wrong place please move :))

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Alright lads,

Just wondered did anyone on here have the issue with the 40gb PS3 not being able to download from PSN?

Did anyone here get it resolved? The bro paid for it, but couldn't download it. Currently playing away on the other brother's PS3 disc, but with online coming up he'll want that back.

Is there a way to resolve it, i.e. get your money back from PSN?

Cheers!

(mods, if this is in the wrong place please move :))

You need 36GB of space on the hd to download and install the game.
    Hardly Sonys' fault you don't have a hd big enough.

Iirc, there was a warning stating you need 36GB free space before you buy the game - if you click purchase after that...

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Need double the space to allow DL and then it takes up 36GB so not Sony's fault. Heres the best bet.

http://ie.playstation.com/support/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

F1ngers wrote: »
    You need 36GB of space on the hd to download and install the game.
    Hardly Sonys' fault you don't have a hd big enough.

Iirc, there was a warning stating you need 36GB free space before you buy the game - if you click purchase after that...

I know all that, and I know plenty of people had the same issue. What I asked was whether or not people had any luck resolving the issue. I made no reference to blaming anyone.

Good man, thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Good man, thanks.

You're welcome. :D

Advertisement