Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Store - Charged but no download

Options
  • 30-09-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all,

I tried downloading GTA5 there last week when it wasnt available in shops.....I went to download - it then stated that I did not have enough free space (despite having lots of space free)....

have since bought the game in store - anyone know the quickest way to get my €69.99 which they promptly charged me?

have googled this but nothing jumps out.....

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 FrancoThetanko

BTW - I had/have 55gb free space and in their note before purchase it stated that I needed 36gb....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hi all,

I tried downloading GTA5 there last week when it wasnt available in shops.....I went to download - it then stated that I did not have enough free space (despite having lots of space free)....

have since bought the game in store - anyone know the quickest way to get my €69.99 which they promptly charged me?

have googled this but nothing jumps out.....

thanks

How much space did you have?
    You need 36GB of space to d/l GTA V.

Hardly Sonys' fault you didn't have enough space.

EDIT: Fair enough about free space.

Contact Sony support to get your money back I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Isn't there something about needing twice the space available in order to download it? As in when you download the game, it stores the install files and then installs them, temporarily having 72gb before deleting the install files?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Isn't there something about needing twice the space available in order to download it? As in when you download the game, it stores the install files and then installs them, temporarily having 72gb before deleting the install files?

The 36GB is twice the actual space, the download is 18GB but otherwise yes you do need twice the space.

Advertisement