Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Rotten Animal

Options
  • 30-09-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Whoever the dirty animal is who decided to have a dump on the footpath on manor street last night and then wipe his hole with aberakabebra tissues and leave them all along the street, I hope your parents are real proud of you. FILTHY GIT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

not on at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Are you sure it was in that order, I ate an abrakababra kebab once when I wasn't twisted and it tasted sh1t.?:-)

Pretty sad comment on the pig who did it alright

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭billywilly

yea, it was rotten, people crossing over to other side of the street to avoid it this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

go into abra and ask for the cctv and see who took and handful of tissue's and narrow it down.

let the man/woman hunt begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Maybe just maybe the actual poo was excreted somewhere else and then moved to manor street along with the abrakedabra tissues to make it look like someone defecated on a public foodpath.
    'Who I hear you ask could plan and execute such a fiendish plan?
    That's not for me to answer I think I will leave it to our friends in CSI ballybricken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

im not believing it now the more i think of it.

unless the OP took pictures it never happened.

Taking pics of a lump of plop on the street is very commen these days :rolleyes:

billywilly wrote: »
    Taking pics of a lump of plop on the street is very commen these days :rolleyes:

I live on Manor street years now and I was out early but never noticed it. What part of Manor street did it happen?

I live on Manor street years now and I was out early but never noticed it. What part of Manor street did it happen?

just up by the lights on the bottom of bunkers hill

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

ahh.. so theres a problem when a person ****s on the path.. but half of ye wouldnt bat an eyelid at dog****..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Two sides to this story if there was ever one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

Maybe its the Phantom ****ter..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Maybe its the Phantom ****ter..

Is this the same Phantom Sh*tter thats mascarding as a dog and sh*ttiing all over town? Some one needs to catch him quick before some one slips and breaks their neck. :D

**** happens

I wouldn't have been up that far so maybe it did happen, I wouldn't be surprised considering half the stuff I have seen living on this street through the years. Sure like at it like this its only a piece of well you know..... could be worse at least your property or car wasn't damaged which happens alot on this street, if your here long enough you will eventually find out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

this is the most waterfordish thread in a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

I blame Eircom, if we still had the old phone boxes with the door and phone book,problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

urbanisation

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Did you know it's not illegal to poo in public?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭TheVandal

That's some repugnant carry on. :-\

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I hope someone spilled some ground chillis onto the paper napkins before yer man applied em to his hole. Jesus that is sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Did you know it's not illegal to poo in public?

it is physically impossible to have a s**t without a p**s ,And I'm sure you know its illegal to p**s on the street therefore not only was the perpetraitor discussing but breaking the law...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

it is physically impossible to have a s**t without a p**s

^^^^^
    WTF???

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

A friend lived on Manor St. a few years back. One morning, he came out to hop in his car to go to work and was shocked to find someone had sh*t on the back of his car! Some dirtbag obviously, and it wasn't canine either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Jesus wept.

VONSHIRACH wrote: »
    A friend lived on Manor St. a few years back. One morning, he came out to hop in his car to go to work and was shocked to find someone had sh*t on the back of his car! Some dirtbag obviously, and it wasn't canine either.

Really? I have lived on the street for a long time and know alot of people who live here, anyone who lives here check every night that they lock their car doors because stuff like that would be a regular enough occurrence on this street. I am not saying it didn't happen but if he lived on the street and he knew hundreds of drunk people will be walking down that street forgetting to lock your car door doesn't really happen if you car about your car.

End of the day some people turn into fools while drinking their is two solutions either ban alcohol or come down on people harder, I used to be really annoyed by this type of stuff but now I just try to laugh it off. I do feel that it has got worse in the last few years and there seems to be less guards around maybe due to cuts.

VONSHIRACH wrote: »

Actually, disregard that. I didn't cop the Waterford location. My friend was in Manor St. Dublin. Maybe, Manor St lubricates the bowels. Otherwise, theres a serial sh****r at large. :eek:

Really? I have lived on the street for a long time and know alot of people who live here, anyone who lives here check every night that they lock their car doors because stuff like that would be a regular enough occurrence on this street. I am not saying it didn't happen but if he lived on the street and he knew hundreds of drunk people will be walking down that street forgetting to lock your car door doesn't really happen if you car about your car.

End of the day some people turn into fools while drinking their is two solutions either ban alcohol or come down on people harder, I used to be really annoyed by this type of stuff but now I just try to laugh it off. I do feel that it has got worse in the last few years and there seems to be less guards around maybe due to cuts.

APOLOGIES. different city, my mistake. By back of car, I meant outside on the back of car, over the rear bumper. Car was locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Best thread in the history of the interwebs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

there used be a serial ****er in a certain factory in the industrial estate, the person would take a dump in the middle of the corridor. he/she done it a good few times. wasnt caught either i dont think

Advertisement