Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Rotten Animal

Options
2»

Comments

there used be a serial ****er in a certain factory in the industrial estate, the person would take a dump in the middle of the corridor. he/she done it a good few times. wasnt caught either i dont think

Is that actually true ? I would be very surprised if it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

I worked there. I wont name the factory though or ill be in trouble on so many levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

There was a 'phantom ****ter' who worked in the glass and would either **** all around
    toilet or all over floor of toilet. This was common knowledge as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Some pr1ck took a dump on one of the seats on the kids train in the people's park playground a while back. One of the kids nearly stood in it. Haven't been back since.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

thomasm wrote: »
    Some pr1ck took a dump on one of the seats on the kids train in the people's park playground a while back. One of the kids nearly stood in it. Haven't been back since.

I remember you posting this before. I'd love to cut that scumbag :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

thomasm wrote: »

Not only in the playground. There is a tree the kids all climb over near the skate park and mine went in there one day climbing tree. One of them came out with it all over their shoes and wasn't dogs dirt nearly vomited lucky had the hubby with me to clean it :). Lads in skate park thought it was hilarious when child was crying over it. Seems some of the people who use the skate park use this particular tree as a toilet as its closer than the public toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

VONSHIRACH wrote: »
    A friend lived on Manor St. a few years back. One morning, he came out to hop in his car to go to work and was shocked to find someone had sh*t on the back of his car! Some dirtbag obviously, and it wasn't canine either.

When I read this I thought about Pat Shortt in Man About Dog.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭billywilly

I remember years ago walking out the ballytruckle road and there was a big lump of plop left on a windowsil of one of the old small houses just up from garveys, And it wasn't Dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

billywilly wrote: »
    I remember years ago walking out the ballytruckle road and there was a big lump of plop left on a windowsil of one of the old small houses just up from garveys, And it wasn't Dogs.

Billy, with these **** stories you are really spoiling us, please tell me you have more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

Billy, with these **** stories you are really spoiling us, please tell me you have more?

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44264

There is a few classics in that thread, Well worth a read..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Odds on that this little nugget makes the news and star view from the blue next week lol

your full of plop yourself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Odds on that this little nugget makes the news and star view from the blue next week lol

heh heh, nugget. :D

Aglomerado wrote: »
    heh heh, nugget. :D

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭cbl593h

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

This lad really takes the mick l, he dropped his load down someone's chimney(sorry on mobile so cant embed the pic)

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

3da31a3773af106ff62ec79ccef452d8.gif

^

Eeeeeew.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

I wonder will the dog sh1t nazis be as upset about this one?? :P

^
    Ewwwwwww