Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very good cardio/weights trainer in Lucan/Celbridge area

Options
  • 30-09-2013 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any very good trainer who does really hard weights/TrX or boxercise classes that are reasonable enough in price.after spending few wks at home in galway city with a very tough excellent trainer who is very reasonable in price so don't want to lose fitness or strength when I move back up to Dublin

Jst after reposting post I put up about a month ago as havnt found any gym about that does a mix of what I want :( Even if there were a good trainer in a gym that did good pump n tone classes would def go there - find there are cross fit based classes up here but need something with bit of cardio also

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Just wondering if anyone knows of any very good trainer who does really hard weights/TrX or boxercise classes that are reasonable enough in price.after spending few wks at home in galway city with a very tough excellent trainer who is very reasonable in price so don't want to lose fitness or strength when I move back up to Dublin

Jst after reposting post I put up about a month ago as havnt found any gym about that does a mix of what I want :( Even if there were a good trainer in a gym that did good pump n tone classes would def go there - find there are cross fit based classes up here but need something with bit of cardio also

Just a little bit further down the road in Maynooth Business Park, have you checked out Sphere Fitness Studio? Their site might heavily advertise for beginners but they train athletes too particularly in rugby as far as I know. Talk to John Lark and he'll have a program set up for your needs. Lovely chap.

Advertisement