Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFII Tourney in R.A.G.E?

Options
  • 30-09-2013 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

Looks like The Rage in Dublin might be sorting a SFII tournament. So far, there are no details, but I thought I'd pop this up anyways in case it all kicks off. In one of their facebook posts today saying that it might be on the cards. Now I've played their in-house cab, and it's pretty muck. The button config was awful, and once while spinning for supers in X-Men Vs Street Fighter, the balltop unscrewed from the stick and went rolling across the shop. Anyways, here's the comment. If I hear any more about it, I'll pop it up here.

EDIT: The link ain't working, so here's the quote from their facebook page instead-
    "Undoubtedly to blame for a weird clicking sound I now have in my thumbs due to endless amounts of hours spent playing as a kid, Street Fighter 2 Turbo was once my "go-to" game. But, I could never quite decide on one character to wreak brutal gaming havoc. With a possible R.A.G.E. tournament in the not too distant future, which character will you be choosing and more importantly, why?!"

Advertisement