Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube to MP4 Converter

Options
  • 30-09-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi everyone!

I hope that someone can help me here! I am trying to convert some Youtube educational videos to MP4 format to play to my class at school. Unfortunately Youtube is blocked where I work so I have to convert the videos at home. I have found some great videos on the weather and the Celts, for example. However, I'm fearful of downloading unwanted viruses with some of the youtube converters available online. I'd love to hear your recommendations if you have recently used a free online programme that will do the job! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fedorafennec

I have used keepvid.com a fair bit for this. It requires java and gives a warning to that effect. The videos do not need to be converted since youtube keeps an mp4 version for every video and it will be available on the list given. Some protected content will not work with it but that is rare.

Advertisement