Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The stick

Options
  • 30-09-2013 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a shop that stocks "the stick"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

TRR wrote: »
    Anyone know of a shop that stocks "the stick"?

As far as I know the cycle superstore down by the club sell it

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭carlton36

I bought mine in Amphibian King, Ballymount, it was a year ago so worth checking with them if they still sell it.
    It's a good investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Bought mine of this crowd, have used them a few times.

http://www.physioproducts.ie/store/pc/home.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

carlton36 wrote: »
    I bought mine in Amphibian King, Ballymount, it was a year ago so worth checking with them if they still sell it.
    It's a good investment.

All the AK stores stock the various stick products. Red seems to be most popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

All the AK stores stock the various stick products. Red seems to be most popular.

He likes a red stick our TRR but is particularly partial to a purple one ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Have two types in AK Ashtown.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Hi folks,

Found this thread with search. I'm in the market for upcoming Christmas and Birthday presents and thought one of the Sticks might be good to get. My calves get quite tight.

I've had a look at their website on what to choose but was wondering what ones did you go for? Body stick, Travel stick, Marathon stick?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Travel stick
    Almost had mine taken off me a couple of times by Airport security, hard to explain to a large person who has never exercised in their life what it is, and why you need it, and that you could not take over a plane with it as your only weapon :)

Advertisement