Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parking zone at Clonsilla train station

• 30-09-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

Does anyone know what zone is used when paying for parking at Clonsilla train station by text? There is no zone on the signs and the website is not clear.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭782378

Clonsilla car parking spaces aren't owned by Irish Rail, they belong to Fingal Co.Co.

Therefore, the Irish Rail app 'Park by Text' doesn't work there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,391 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Correct, its 2 quid in a machine daily, or you can use the payzone parking tag system used onstreet across the Dublin councils

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭brightkane

question in relation to this. No signs up for clamping. I park and pay daily and see many people not paying for parking. Do Fingal co co check this?
    there is deffo no sign up around the church on street parking

Fingal Co Co dont clamp venicles for parking violations, you just get a ticket, clamping only happens in Dublin City's area. A ticket is €40

My OH uses the parking tag 'park by text' option so she doesnt go the machine each morning, what you are seeing is probably a lot of regular/daily users doing the same thing.

thought I was the only fool paying!

how do you set up the park and text?

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭TheBandicoot

I have definitely seen a warden going around looking at cars during the day, so yes, Fingal CoCo do check.

I have definitely seen a warden going around looking at cars during the day, so yes, Fingal CoCo do check.

Got it sorted yesterday. Took a few attempts to find the correct text combination!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Starting work in city centre soon. Can i get an annual pass for parking at clonsilla? I've heard it's possible at the north Dublin commuter stations. If not, how much is it per day, and is parking gone by 8 am?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Old thread. Pretty sure you can get annual and get tax back (tax-saver or something like that) on it too. Paying cash is €4 a day. think its €30 odd a month. Still some parking after 8.

you buy it here: https://www.apcoaconnect.ie/buyparking

• Advertisement
Advertisement