Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First installment of Student Contribution charge due

Options
  • 30-09-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

I was told today that first installment of my student contribution charge was due today, that it is payable in thirds. However, I simply don't have that money available at the moment... it amounts to €905 euro.

The e-mail I received stated that if I didn't have this money due by today, that my library access would be revoked. Can anyone shed some light on this, and do they have any info on whether there is any respite available in relation to this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Didn't pay the fees, got my U-card cancelled and have had to rely on day passes for the last few days.

In previous years you'd get away with it till Christmas, this is just awful timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

That's very early. Probably just a threat. Cash flow must be an issue.

Advertisement