Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Need Advice Please

Options
  • 30-09-2013 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I bought a stove from Currys at the end of August for 699.99 and took out insurance for 100.00 which I was told guaranteed for 5 years against everything..the staff in Currys loaded it on to my car trailer and I expressed my fears to them that it was unsecure they told me it was fine. It moved on the trailer on the way home and when we got it home all the glass doors shattered when we removed the packaging. Returned to store and was assured we were totally insured and since then we got a phone call from England stating our claim was rejected and their Head Office would contact us this hasn't happened! So what to do now? had to buy another cooker but want my money back from Currys ANy ideas apprecitated ck x

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement