Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recently switched bundles

Options
  • 01-10-2013 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Hi,I switched from the Broadband home advanced bundle to the Advanced Unlimited bundle on the 24/09/13 and was told it would take 24 hours for the change to be implemented. But when I log in to My eircom it still shows that I'm on the Broadband home advanced bundle. I'm just wondering when will this change?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Squaredude wrote: »
    Hi,I switched from the Broadband home advanced bundle to the Advanced Unlimited bundle on the 24/09/13 and was told it would take 24 hours for the change to be implemented. But when I log in to My eircom it still shows that I'm on the Broadband home advanced bundle. I'm just wondering when will this change?

Hi Squaredude,

Would you like to PM me your detaills and I'll look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Pm sent . thanks

Pm sent . thanks

Thanks for those details, I'll check this and come back to you through PM's.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Any update on this?

Any update on this?

Hi Squaredude,

I have sent you a PM today.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement