Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelcard in SU?

Options
  • 01-10-2013 7:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey! Lost my wallet, everything in it including UL card and student travelcard and need to get home this weekend! If I went into the SU and gave them my student number would I be able to get a new Travelcard or do I have to spend the day at SAA to get a proof of registration letter?
    Thanks in advance for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

idiot13 wrote: »
    Hey! Lost my wallet, everything in it including UL card and student travelcard and need to get home this weekend! If I went into the SU and gave them my student number would I be able to get a new Travelcard or do I have to spend the day at SAA to get a proof of registration letter?
    Thanks in advance for any help :)

The SU will provide you with a student travelcard, but for your UL ID card you have to queue up at SAA to get that.

Advertisement