Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice kiddie friendly restaurants in Dublin city

Options
  • 01-10-2013 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi

I am meeting up with some friends at the weekend for lunch - no kiddies and I am not sure they have much 'time' for children.

We will have our two children with us - aged 5 and 2 - whereas the 5 year old will be fine, the 2 year old is hard to entertain after 30 mins!

Can anyone recommend a nice place in Dublin city centre that would serve a decent lunch menu but also have something to keep the small people amused!!

Cheers!
    Maura

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Not being funny here but if you are meeting up with friends who don't have much "time" for children why would you being yours especially if you know your two year old is potentially going to be bored very quickly.
    I'm not aware of any restaurants also providing something to keep young children amused.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Not city centre, but was in Noshington Cafe on SCR on Sunday for brunch, it was delicious and they also had a climbing frame or swings or somesuch out the back garden. Booking might be an idea as it gets very busy.

http://noshington.ie/

Milanos are supposed to be pretty child friendly too with colouring pages etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Milanos are supposed to be pretty child friendly too with colouring pages etc

also afaik milanos at baggot street bridge have a playground too.Open to correction on that though

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

returnNull wrote: »
    also afaik milanos at baggot street bridge have a playground too.Open to correction on that though

Not sure about an outdoor playground but they definitely have an indoor play area, with colouring, puzzles and games.

Advertisement