Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alison Moyet

Options
  • 01-10-2013 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Went to this last night in cork. Wasn't expecting a lot TBH but it was a great night. A really well produced show , great sound and spectacular lighting.
    Warm up act was pretty depressing though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭septern

it was a great show in Cork! Alison Moyet's voice is amazing and she gave a great performance.
    her new album featured heavily in the set - i really like it - but if you don't know her new stuff you may not enjoy the gig as much.
    Plenty of her other hits and a cuple of yazoo songs as well.
    A great night!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

I got an email with an invite to the show tomorrow night for review purposes. Unfortunately I didn't see the email until 6pm and it had to be RSVP'd by 4pm. Raging about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

loved the show in the Olynpia last night, that girl can certainly still pack a punch, and it was great to see her having fun up there, thought the new songs came across really well live, especially Changeling

Advertisement