Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know a good back manipulator

Options
  • 01-10-2013 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    something in my back - either a disk or vertebrae, is a bit out of place. Normally I'd go to a doctor in Tramore about this but he's on holiday for the next 2-3 weeks. Had this problem years ago and he just popped it back in, but it's a very rare skill and none of the other doctors in that practise know how to do it.

Any ideas on other experts in back manipulation? Thanks for any leads!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Hi,
    something in my back - either a disk or vertebrae, is a bit out of place. Normally I'd go to a doctor in Tramore about this but he's on holiday for the next 2-3 weeks. Had this problem years ago and he just popped it back in, but it's a very rare skill and none of the other doctors in that practise know how to do it.

Any ideas on other experts in back manipulation? Thanks for any leads!

my advice, see a proper doctor/physio. not some quack who swings you around for a bit. I know some people swear they had great experiences with them and no doubt some of them may know what they are doing, others dont and you are running a big risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Pattern Welded Blaa

Yeah for sure!

Advertisement