Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Lesson Street

Options
  • 01-10-2013 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hi I have to attend the Burlington for the next two weeks. As the hotel carpark is under construction at the moment it can be difficult to find a space in the mornings. Could anyone suggest alternative parking I commute via the M3? thanks

Comments

Hi I have to attend the Burlington for the next two weeks. As the hotel carpark is under construction at the moment it can be difficult to find a space in the mornings. Could anyone suggest alternative parking I commute via the M3? thanks

Get the bus? The 38 terminates on Burlington Road and the 39A goes up Waterloo Rd to UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

No public car parks that I know of. On street parking is about €20/day, but you have to move the vehicle every three hours.

Bus Éireann route 111 will drop you from M3 Parkway station to Wilton Terrace. http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1307702393-111.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

Thanks guys for responses I ended up renting a space from somebody in the end. I wasn't sure where would be a good/safe place to park the car in order to get one of the buses (I am based outside Navan while attending the Burlington). It was bad form from the hotel not letting me know the situation with the carpark being under construction as that was something I asked them about originally and they told me there was plenty of spaces! :rolleyes:

Advertisement