Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stinson Hunter (Pedophile catcher)

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

realies wrote: »
    The police have not got enough resources to tackle this crime and if this mans actions in any way helps expose and stop them beasts, fair play to him.

The police have repeatedly offered to work with him, and he has repeatedly ignored them. Because he doesn't care about stopping them, he cares about his own profile and the size of his wallet. He's a sham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Big C wrote: »
    I repeat "1400 children abused in Rotheram"

Some people here seem to protest too much ??????????????????????????

That's wrong for a start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

Gatling wrote: »
    That's wrong for a start

whats wrong for a start ???????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Big C wrote: »
    whats wrong for a start ???????????

There was plenty posted about it on here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

rosedream wrote: »
    One question I have that I cant seem to find an answer for in the interweb, have the guys actually done anything wrong? I know it is illegal to engage in sexual conversation with someone underage, I know it is illegal to send naked pics of yourself to someone underage, but these guys haven't done that. They thought they were, but in reality they were talking to an adult journalist.
    QUOTE]

They arranged to meet up for sex with the idea of knowing it was a child. Doesn't matter if it did end up being an adult journalist undercover, the fact that they were willing to do that with a kid is still so wrong.

Pity there's not more of these undercover stints going on, the more disgusting, pathetic cowards that could be caught before they hurt anyone, the better.
    not at all . we pay people to do this. anyone else or at least anyone like our arsonist friend are a danger to potential prosecutions. he supposibly has got 10 men convicted, but how many more cases have been thrown out because of him. stop reading gutter rags and come back into reality, very few who do these types of things actually care about what they are doing. its to cause trouble and fame and money

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

The police have not got enough resources to tackle this crime

doesn't matter. thats their job. not an x arsonist looking for money and fame.
    if this mans actions in any way helps expose and stop them beasts, fair play to him.

whatever the cost? even if someone innocent kills themselves because they can't live with the fallout of being wrongly exposed? bollox to that. people like him don't help. they hinder. if he really cared, why doesn't he take up the offer to work with the police? because he doesn't give a **** thats why

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

whupdedo wrote: »
    are you saying every man is a potential abuser, or that women are vindictive enough to set their husband up to make him look like a child molester, your post is beyond stupidity

I am saying there are some very vindictive people out there that want to destroy someone's life or want to gain something and don't mind if it destroys someone's life. They can be anyone, including male and female.

I am saying there are people vindictive enough to engage with Stinson, using the name of the person they want to destroy, sending photos of the person they want to destroy and then telling the person they want to destroy where they have arranged to meet with Stinson, telling the person they want to destroy that their childs friend is meant to be picked up there but they are bogged down at work. (or any story that would work)

Thanks to Channel 4 and Stinson now everyone around them (including their family) thinks they are a child molestor.

Advertisement