Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ruck sack changing bag.

Options
  • 01-10-2013 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. We are looking for a ruck sack/ back pack style changing bag. Anyone know where in ireland we could get one for a reasonable price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Sara2002

Try the baby mule baby changing bag. You can get in on amazon. But I'm not too sure about the price being reasonable. My oh picked it, I remember thinking it was pretty expensive though to be honest but he spent ages looking for this type and thought this was by far the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Samsonite used to do a lovely range of backpack style changing bags in different animal styles. My year old is still using his as an over night bag. Can't recommend them enough. Might get one on ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

I just used a jansport backpack. It was great when I had two in nappies

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I used a Benetton shoulder bag

Am sure I got it on sale fur a tenner donkeys yrs ago

Any bag can be a changing bag really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Sweet_pea

Sara2002 wrote: »
    Try the baby mule baby changing bag

That does look good but holy god the price of it :eek:

Think I'm just gonna get a normal backpack and just organise items in smaller bags within to compensate for lack of compartments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

I got a lovely one for holidays in IKEA, it was €21 or €19 with a Family Card.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Avent do a nice one.

Personally I just use a back pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I'm looking for one too, I detest messenger bags, they're so unergonomic!
    I was thinking of picking up a decent North Face one in Kildare Village if I can't find a specific baby one.

Advertisement