Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat

• 01-10-2013 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

I moved house over the weekend and unfortunately my cat has now gone missing.

She is 2 and has been an outdoor/indoor (but mostly outdoor) cat for the last 10 months or so.
    Anyway my circumstances came to an abrupt change recently where I found myself without a home and had to move back to my parents while I sort out a new place for us to live.

Anyway long story short my mother is TERRIFIED of cats and she would only allow me move home on the condition that the cat stayed outside.

I bought her a little hut and shelter and played with her all day in garden when we arrived. The next morning she was still there, a little nervy but coming any time I called and just exploring and smelling things.

Unfortunately she has now been gone for the last 24 hours. It is not unusual for her to disappear in my old place for even almost 2 days but she would always come back. Now I am just afraid she is lost or is trying to find her way back to my old place (from Ballinteer to Stillorgan).

Any tips? I am just so worried, she is my little treasure.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement