Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New mod showing up / old mod leaving!

Options
  • 01-10-2013 10:49am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello folks,

CTYIGirl has kindly accepted our request to help out moderating the place.

Unfortunately Lawliet has decided to step down and has moved on for now.

So thanks lawliet for all your help!
    And good luck to our newbie mod!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

ANOTHER GIRL MOD? I'M BLOODY OUTRAGED! *grumble grumble* :P

Cheers for everything Lawliet. :)

Welcome CTYIgirl! Let the hazingwarm-fluffy-welcome party begin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Who?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm still the best...

*grumbles about lawns and pesky kids*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's alright, IO, you'll always have been the best mod. (am I making a good impression yet?)

Thanks to Lawliet for being a rather fantastic mod, I have some big boots to fill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Its been great being a C&H mod these past few years. I'll miss the power, the respect, the fear, the custom avatar. But you know most of all I'll miss my name in bold, because that made me look important.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the C&H moderating team both present and past, cause I might never hear the end of it from IO otherwise.
    Special mentions to Aoibheann, the greatest experience of your life was probably that time I was your housemate.
    Wnolan, words like 'funny,' 'brilliant,' and 'hardworking' have all been used to describe me, but not not nearly often enough.
    CTYIgirl, this will be remembered as the day that the world declared with one voice "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We are...
    wait, no, that was Independence Day. Just pretend I gave you a rousing speech and told you what a great mod you're going to be and all that good stuff.

Anyway this whole thing got a bit away from me and I'm not sure where its going, but I remember where it started and that's the bit we should all remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

1) Welcome Aboard.

2) Its Sad to see you leave.

3) I dislike change

4) You'll find me in the Den if you need me, Will i find you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Yay for CTYI Girl!

Advertisement