Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom is wrecking my head!!!

• 01-10-2013 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I ordered Eircom efibre 11 days ago and was given an installation date for last Friday. No one showed up and after ringing customer care 3 times and being told they'd ring back, which they never did, TODAY they were like 'eh efibre is not available in your area, I don't know why they processed your ordered..'

Like SERIOUSLY eircom. Then I asked to cancel it and they put me through to a cancellation department and the girl answered and was laughing away and then needed to transfer me to someone else AGAIN. So I was at the end of my patience and just said 'I'm hanging up, this is a joke'

Will someone tell me how I can just cancel this without having to deal with their horrendous customer care line! I'm fuming. ****ing fuming.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

If it does not exist in your area they cannot bill you for it so I would not bother trying to cancel it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 SteffingHell

dharn wrote: »
    If it does not exist in your area they cannot bill you for it so I would not bother trying to cancel it

Yeah I'm just afraid they'll end up charging me some day! I've never in my life come across such poor customer service in such a large company! I'm in shock that anyone would be their customer!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Go over to the eircom forum and say it to them, http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1293

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

Yeah I'm just afraid they'll end up charging me some day! I've never in my life come across such poor customer service in such a large company! I'm in shock that anyone would be their customer!!

Ya you are just dealing with poorly paid people in a call center somewhere who dont give a fcuk

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

dharn wrote: »
    Ya you are just dealing with poorly paid people in a call center somewhere who dont give a fcuk

Yes who are Temporarily Employed specifically for Efibre Rollout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pokeraladin

I signed up for eircom they said would only take a week to install and would get a text after a few days to say when engineer was coming. After 6 days no word so I rang them up to cancell and after 42 minutes on the phone being passed around they hung up on me....so emailed them and said the same thing and also complained about there customer service. So after 2 more days emailed me back said they couldn't do anything without a customer acc no...so rang them again 25 mins on the phone they said they have no record of any account being connected for my addresses so not to worry...2 weeks later engineer call to fit line, I refuse to let him do and work on the premises so he leaves and I ring eircom again I have no eircom and no eircom line active now they sent me a letter for breach of contract and are only going to charge me 500 euro for there troubles,...what a joke can they even do that?

Advertisement