Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo in limerick

Options
  • 01-10-2013 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I want to get my first tattoo. I'm just wondering where in limerick is best for quality and price. It's only a name and date, in a design maybe. I've noticed most similar threads are quite old.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Chris531 wrote: »
    Hi I want to get my first tattoo. I'm just wondering where in limerick is best for quality and price. It's only a name and date, in a design maybe. I've noticed most similar threads are quite old.

Thanks

Try either LivingArt or AllStarInk. Both do quality work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chris531

Try either LivingArt or AllStarInk. Both do quality work :)

Thanks :) as I'm new to it all I don't have any clue on prices. Would you have to pay the hourly rate ??

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

I think its roughly 90-100€ for the first hour and it decreases for each hour after that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭bulldog_947

Try allstar they are expensive though. I go to ennis to get mine in clowntown tattoos I would highly recommend them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Try allstar they are expensive though. I go to ennis to get mine in clowntown tattoos I would highly recommend them

Price should never even be a consideration when it comes to tattoo's imo. Find the artist you want who will do the best job on the piece you want and worry about the price after that if it takes you longer to get the money for it then so be it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭bulldog_947

Price should never even be a consideration when it comes to tattoo's imo. Find the artist you want who will do the best job on the piece you want and worry about the price after that if it takes you longer to get the money for it then so be it.

That is true but origional post did ask about price. If it was me id only go to all star cause ive
    Seen their work no matter what the price but not everyone can afford that. Better off to go in and tslk to them

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chris531

I went into living art today and made an appointment for next week. Lovely people, very helpful. €60 for a name and €20 for a design like wings or something on it. I'll let ye know after next Wednesday how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 katarzyna 19

Snip

Advertisement