Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When can we expect some DLC?

• 01-10-2013 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭

I know it's very early yet, but when do you think we can expect to see some DLC released? And what would you like to be included?

I want more heist missions, preferably with the option to target and plan your own heists at will. More assassination / stock manipulation missions would also be great.

There's loads more I'd like to see too, but I'd be more than happy with just the above right now. Anything else you want included?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Other than Online there will not be any added content unless there are separate stories like "Ballad of Gay Tony" from GTA 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Other than Online there will not be any added content unless there are separate stories like "Ballad of Gay Tony" from GTA 4.

You're probably right but I really hope you're not =p

I'd personally much rather pay for some single player DLC than online stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I hope there is more heist stuff and missions that utilise more parts of the map, considering how big Blaine County is it was sorely underused in the main story, once you head to LS as Trevor give or take the odd mission out there and some freaks/activities. I'm in free roam after finishing it and there's tons of places I never knew were there up in the hills and the various little beachside places.

Advertisement