Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability of eFibre in Ashbourne Co. Meath

Options
  • 01-10-2013 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi,
    Can you please advise when e-Fibre broadband will be available in Deerpark, Ashbourne Co. Meath.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

macker64 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can you please advise when e-Fibre broadband will be available in Deerpark, Ashbourne Co. Meath.

Hi macker64,

I have checked this for you and the upgrade is due for November 2013, Eircom will contact you when it's available to order in your area. You can also use our on-line checker on www.eircom.ie

Thanks

Tracey

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 226 ✭✭Frank Garrett

It says it's available now and there is no fiber cabinet at Deerpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Heard 30/10 in Ashbourne . I'd be cautious getting it straight away , lots of horror stories about installation nationwide . I'll see how folk get on here before placing my order ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 226 ✭✭Frank Garrett

Lennyzip wrote: »

Heard 30/10 in Ashbourne . I'd be cautious getting it straight away , lots of horror stories about installation nationwide . I'll see how folk get on here before placing my order ....
    I've got a  contract with Sky until the start of February, so I have plenty of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Lennyzip wrote: »

I've got a  contract with Sky until the start of February, so I have plenty of time.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Hi [/font]Frank Garrett

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]I've double checked this and I can confirm that efibre has launched in Ashbourrne however not every line or specific area will be able to avail of an upgrade and works to specific areas not currently efibre enabled will be ongoing over the next year.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks

Al[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement