Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile - 4g

Options
  • 01-10-2013 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im all ready  on select 300 plan. I rang a few days ago to see if i could change to 4g plan in middle of contract they said yes but only instore. So I went to a store they gave me a u sim and told me to ring 1901.

I rang today 1st rep told me I couldnt change in middle of plan. The girl sound unsure so I rang again and The guy I spoke to changed me over to the U sim I got in store. He said he would change the plan but i got disconnected and he didnt ring back. I rang again and got a third rep who told me I couldnt change and couldnt put me back to who i was talking to in the first place.

Kinda getting fed up getting different information, every person I speak too doesnt seem to know what their talking about. I just want to change my plan. Can someone here help please?

also I asked about the add on "4G eMobile MBB Ultra Bundle" on my emobile. The rep didnt know what it was and advised me to email a screenshot so here is that:

http://tinypic.com/r/97iog0/5

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

jd83 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im all ready  on select 300 plan. I rang a few days ago to see if i could change to 4g plan in middle of contract they said yes but only instore. So I went to a store they gave me a u sim and told me to ring 1901.

I rang today 1st rep told me I couldnt change in middle of plan. The girl sound unsure so I rang again and The guy I spoke to changed me over to the U sim I got in store. He said he would change the plan but i got disconnected and he didnt ring back. I rang again and got a third rep who told me I couldnt change and couldnt put me back to who i was talking to in the first place.

Kinda getting fed up getting different information, every person I speak too doesnt seem to know what their talking about. I just want to change my plan. Can someone here help please?

also I asked about the add on "4G eMobile MBB Ultra Bundle" on my emobile. The rep didnt know what it was and advised me to email a screenshot so here is that:

Hi jd83,

My apologies you are receiving mixed responses from our agents.

Just to clarify if you wish to avail of 4G and you are currently on Billpay you will need to change your plan to either the Select Unlimited 24mth Plus. See here

If you already have a 4G phone you then will need to get a 4G SIM card.

You also need to have a 4G handset. See handsets here

Hi,

Hi jd83,

Just to clarify if you wish to avail of 4G and you are currently on Billpay you will need to change your plan to either the Select Unlimited 24mth Plus. See here

Alternatively if you are availing of our eircom plans you can avail of 4G on this plan here

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Hi,

Hi jd83,

Alternatively if you are availing of our eircom plans you can avail of 4G on this plan here

Grainne
    Thanks for your reply. If I decide to do that can i do it mid contract. I ony just renewed a few months ago and got new phone. Also if i stay on my current select 300 plan can i sign up for the 4G eMobile MBB Ultra Bundle listed on the add on section on your website. 

If so how much is it and how much data is it?

Hi,

Hi jd83,

Grainne
    Thanks for your reply. If I decide to do that can i do it mid contract. I ony just renewed a few months ago and got new phone. Also if i stay on my current select 300 plan can i sign up for the 4G eMobile MBB Ultra Bundle listed on the add on section on your website. 

If so how much is it and how much data is it?
    No problem jd83,

If you wish to change to the 4G plan while in contract you would have to already be on a contract that is 24 months in length otherwise you will have to wait until your contract has ended to change to the plan.

Grainne

Advertisement