Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks & Spencers food shops dublin

Options
  • 01-10-2013 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Anyone know where they have food stores in Dublin besides the Grafton street shop? Im in North of Dublin so not blackrock or dundrum, etc

Thanks

c9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,365 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

• Registered Users Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

thanks but it doesnt say which ones sell food.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,365 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Northside of Dublin - there's only Mary St, which has a big food shop, and IFSC which is food only.

Thanks and just found out Liffey valley has a big food store too! So sorted. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

And Blanchardstown.

• Advertisement

liffey valley told me Blanch was much smaller and that I would be better going to them if I wanted the full range....Blanch would be handier...but..anyone been to both and can advise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Liffey Valley much better for food and everything else. Blanch is tiny, if I have to go to an M&S I always go Liffey Valley.

Liffey Valley much better for food and everything else. Blanch is tiny, if I have to go to an M&S I always go Liffey Valley.

Thats exactly what I needed to know!!! Thanks snicker!

Advertisement