Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For when you're stuck

Options
  • 01-10-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Thought we could have a thread for brick and mortar places that sell supplies for when you are stuck, you forget your e-liquid on a weekend away, battery dies etc. etc. and since there aren't too many dedicated vaping shops around the place, the unknown places with a couple of bits could be really handy and save you from buying a box of smokes in a pinch.

Limerick: Vapour Pal which have a bricks and mortar store in Ennis have a stall at the Clondrinagh market and boot sale on Sundays, it's out by the big Tesco in Coonnagh just off the Clondrinagh roundabout. Not sure what they sell there, I would assume its a selection of the range in the bricks and mortar and their website.

Limerick: Cahill tobacconists on Wickham Street, ego sets, chargers, cigs likes, liquids from dekang, Titan in the UK and Foxyecig. Expensive, 10ml dekang's are nearly €6 and titans and foxy ecig are 10.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Moved from Smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

VapourPal have a bricks and mortar shop in Nenagh too.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

I was out in Balbriggan market on Sunday and a lad had Hangsen 30ml for €7 and liqua 30ml for €9,pretty decent selection.Picked up a couple of t-2s aswell and a pack of replacement heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Anything around Dublin city centre? There used to be one in Mary St mall but they seem to have shut up shop. Anywhere else you could pick up juice or replacement batteries/atomisers etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ovale Ireland - 70 Lower Gardiner Street, First Floor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

VapourPal also in Ballincollig opposite Heatons in the Town centre.
    Apparently opening in Dunmanway soon as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

strobe wrote: »
    Anything around Dublin city centre? There used to be one in Mary St mall but they seem to have shut up shop. Anywhere else you could pick up juice or replacement batteries/atomisers etc?

Smoke different is still there, was just in today :-) First time visiting just for a look as I was passing. Nice fella with agood few different juices

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭lettuce97

Just noticed a place on new street in malahide today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

aerosol wrote: »
    Smoke different is still there, was just in today :-) First time visiting just for a look as I was passing. Nice fella with agood few different juices

Really, still in Mary Mall with all the african massage places and all... or was it ever there to begin with? I've never been in, just thought I'd pop intoday and thought that's where I read it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ladsmammy

This place is in Athy

http://www.ngs4u.com/contact-us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

strobe wrote: »
    Really, still in Mary Mall with all the african massage places and all... or was it ever there to begin with? I've never been in, just thought I'd pop intoday and thought that's where I read it was.
    Aye, its in the back on the left.Couldnt count how many times Ive walked past there and never knew there was a wee shopping arcade type thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Morost

hi - I never knew that Mary Mall existed let alone an ecig shop so after seeing your post I called in, really nice guys there well worth the visit. I have a question though I've been vaping for about two and a half years and was using one of the earlier ego, one of my atomisers died three days ago, it seems the atomisers for this are no longer available so bought a new kind,, ebot I think they called it not really sure about that - and new liquid vmist rebel - the atomiser is grand but not getting much of a kick from the liquid - what would you advise I try for a bit of a throat hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

@ Morost, sounds like it's the atomizer that's the problem not the juice - Vmist is meant to be really good quality. That atty I've never herad of, maybe it's just at the end of its run and needs a head replacing or a different atty entirely.

For more throat hit you can try a couple drops of a higher nicotine % - if you currently have say 12/16mg get hold of an 18mg and add some to your juice or add a nicotine-based flavour (to your menthol/fruit/whatever you're using) such as Ry4.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Perhaps someone could take initiative and make a concise list of all the of places arrange alphabetically by town place name? Bags not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Healthiersmoker have a B'nM on James St down from the Market Cross in Kilkenny.
    Just have eGos and disposable clearos so far. Big selection of juice on display all their own [sarcasm alert]unique 'Wicked eJuice' brand.
    http://www.healthiersmoker.ie/en/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

There's no B&M store in Letterkenny :(

There is a guy with a stall in the Tesco shopping centre who sells juice and clearos like the Kanger T3s etc.

Think he's running it from a proper B&M in Derry, probably gauging interest here before he sets up properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I was stuck today so I called into vapourpal in ballincollig around lunch time. All my stuff was bought online before this so it was nice to try out a few juices before I bought them. I was planning on grabbing 10ml or so to tide me over but I ended up with 60ml of juice for €20.50, not bad.

I'm vaping some Liqua bright tobacco I got in there right now and it does taste pretty much like a cigarette, not sure if that's a good thing anymore though, I'll probably be back on the fruity ones after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

EGriff wrote: »
    I'll probably be back on the fruity ones after this.
    RAINBOW FRUIT!!!
    GET THE RAINBOW FRUUUUUUIT!!!

Sweet Skittle-y goodness...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,016 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Any idea of any shops near naas that might be open tomorrow guys ? Dropped the e-cig and the tank smashed, have nothing spare !!!

I drove to Athy but the shop was closed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Enjoy Esmoking is opening in Athlone and Mullingar now as far as I know

There are also 'VIP' stands popping up in shopping centres, they have a poor selection of hardware and are charging 8 quid for a 10ml bottle of juice, its pricey but got me out of a hole on more than one occasion, tasty juice too, as far as I can remember their stuff is very much a PG blend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

lettuce97 wrote: »
    Just noticed a place on new street in malahide today.

I was going to call down to this place, do they sell juices and where in Malahide is the shop?

Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭lettuce97

I was going to call down to this place, do they sell juices and where in Malahide is the shop?

Thanks a mil!

Fairly sure I saw juices in the window alright, I didn't have a chance to pop in and have a proper look at the selection though.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Theres a totally wicked Stand in Mannor mills shopping centre, Maynooth.

5 for 12ml. Handy if stuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

There's usually a stall in the Citywest Shopping Centre, selling horrifically expensive stuff.

There's also a shop in Bray now - probably twice the price of the usual online shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Theres a totally wicked Stand in Mannor mills shopping centre, Maynooth.

5 for 12ml. Handy if stuck!

Same place is in Northside shopping center, only it's a shop rather than a stand. Tried an 18mg apple flavour juice, not bad. Tenner for a 25ml and 5 for the 12ml

lettuce97 wrote: »
    Fairly sure I saw juices in the window alright, I didn't have a chance to pop in and have a proper look at the selection though.

Can't personally comment on the stuff they sell, but a customer of mine used the place when she was stuck, and said their clearos and juices are good and better priced (I work in VIP).

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Same place is in Northside shopping center, only it's a shop rather than a stand. Tried an 18mg apple flavour juice, not bad. Tenner for a 25ml and 5 for the 12ml

Are ye sure it a TW shop? because thats cheaper than TW sell it for online.
    I suspect it healthier smoker who do a wicked E-juice brand that comes in 12 and 25 ml bottles. I'm pretty sure TW stuff is labeled Titan or some other catchy name.
    The Wicked E-juice isnt bad, I like their cool mint a lot.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Are ye sure it a TW shop? because thats cheaper than TW sell it for online.
    I suspect it healthier smoker who do a wicked E-juice brand that comes in 12 and 25 ml bottles. I'm pretty sure TW stuff is labeled Titan or some other catchy name.
    The Wicked E-juice isnt bad, I like their cool mint a lot.

Apologies, it is indeed healthier smoker!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Apologies, it is indeed healthier smoker!

Well they are getting around, almost as much as VaporPal. Is Ireland the best served vaping market at the moment? A couple of franchise and loads of online shops.
    When I started a little over two years ago we had maybe 6 online shops and a market stall selling cheap 3 piece cigalikes (remember them with the foil seal that you pierced by pushing it onto the atomizer).

• Advertisement

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Well they are getting around, almost as much as VaporPal. Is Ireland the best served vaping market at the moment? A couple of franchise and loads of online shops.
    When I started a little over two years ago we had maybe 6 online shops and a market stall selling cheap 3 piece cigalikes (remember them with the foil seal that you pierced by pushing it onto the atomizer).

They seem to be doing well in ireland. The company I work for has over eighty stockists in Ireland, and there are about ten other big brands I know of that are doing very well too. Seems to be a massive market for it. :)

Advertisement