Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For when you're stuck

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Well they are getting around, almost as much as VaporPal. Is Ireland the best served vaping market at the moment? A couple of franchise and loads of online shops.

We certainly have lots of options, but there are four different eCig shops in the tiny town in France that my dad lives in! I know the French like their ciggies, but that feels like an over saturated market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Two B&M stores in Athlone now, healthiersmoker beside Town centre (Church St. Side) and A place doing a brand called Volish in St Mary's place....VIP booth in Golden Island shopping centre......and do you think even one of them sells a dripper or a piece of Kanthal wire!!!

Juice in VIP is fine and healthiersmoker too, have not tried the juice from Volish. (Should have added, Wicked Juices say they manufacture their juice and an Ego style vaper here *sarcasm alert*)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Eoin wrote: »
    We certainly have lots of options, but there are four different eCig shops in the tiny town in France that my dad lives in! I know the French like their ciggies, but that feels like an over saturated market.

Heard someone say on VTTV that their were more vapers with egos being used in Paris than smokers with cigs. Things have come a long way. I think were almost at the stage mobiles were a few years ago. Anyone else remember when every second shop was a carfone warehouse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

New shop opened up in Balbriggan recently, It's just down from the church.. more or less across from the Texaco there.

Very overpriced but will do well if you are stuck i suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

There's a stall in Boyds Stores Mall in Dundalk, and I think the Marshes Shopping Centre Mall also in Dundalk... Again lil over priced but handy if your stuck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

There's a group of shops called Kix, in Malahide, Talbot Street, Rathgar Road, Fairview, Letterkenny Shopping Centre and Longford Shopping Centre.

Went in to one yesterday, good selection of liquids, batteries and such. Six euro for a 10ml or twelve euro for a thirty. Got cola flavour liquid, but I'm really not keen on it. Gonna get a bubblegum one today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    There's a group of shops called Kix, in Malahide, Talbot Street, Rathgar Road, Fairview, Letterkenny Shopping Centre and Longford Shopping Centre.

Went in to one yesterday, good selection of liquids, batteries and such. Six euro for a 10ml or twelve euro for a thirty. Got cola flavour liquid, but I'm really not keen on it. Gonna get a bubblegum one today. :)

2 month old thread I know but kix now in castlebar opposite supermacs, only nicofresh juice but a good range of batteries and mods. Got the cola flavour mentioned above, vaping with protank and mixing with pineapple because its far too strong on its own, mix is nice all day vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

corsav6 wrote: »
    2 month old thread I know but kix now in castlebar opposite supermacs, only nicofresh juice but a good range of batteries and mods. Got the cola flavour mentioned above, vaping with protank and mixing with pineapple because its far too strong on its own, mix is nice all day cape.

Kx got a good plug on TV3 during the week when the midweek show did a piece on ecigs. Guy said they employed something like 25 people.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

50 staff was what was quoted, I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

2 girls in the castlebar store, 1 of the is in the wrong job. No Joye products or kanger either, a few huge innokin mods but apart from emergency juice I think most people will continue to shop online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

The shop in malahide has an ok range of stuff. Chatting to them tho didn't inspire confidence which is a shame. Can understand that being a multiple limits what a shop can sell but you'd atleast expect a knowledge of what is available on the market.
    Also prices were poor compared to online retailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Not everyone can be as imteligint as us geniusises!

Advertisement