Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthodontist

Options
  • 01-10-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Can anyone recommend some good (and preferably reasonable!) orthodontists in Meath.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Navan Orthodontics (at market sq.) was really good when I got my braces done ! Really happy how my teeth are now and the follow up consultations are great!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 JudgeRoyBean

haro124 wrote: »
    Navan Orthodontics (at market sq.) was really good when I got my braces done ! Really happy how my teeth are now and the follow up consultations are great!

Thanks for the reply. Did you do much shopping around or are they all similar in terms of price. We've been quoted €3.5 -4k which I initially thought was expensive but seems to be the going rate.

€3.5K ... was also recommended the orthodontist in Virginia but just being so close to getting to appointments and if anything goes wrong just go to Navan rather than Virginia was a plus!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

The 3.5k will probably be staged in a payment plan - so each visit you may be able to pay an amount off the total.

There are likely to be cheaper options if you didn't mind travelling (i've heard good recommendationis for a newry practitioner) but as someone indicated above, should you need a fix in a hurry (wires coming loose or breaking as can happen) then it may be handy to be closer to home.

Really good service from Navan Orthodontics too. Highly recommended. If the cost/location is suitable for you then they'd be hard to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 JudgeRoyBean

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    The 3.5k will probably be staged in a payment plan - so each visit you may be able to pay an amount off the total.

There are likely to be cheaper options if you didn't mind travelling (i've heard good recommendationis for a newry practitioner) but as someone indicated above, should you need a fix in a hurry (wires coming loose or breaking as can happen) then it may be handy to be closer to home.

Really good service from Navan Orthodontics too. Highly recommended. If the cost/location is suitable for you then they'd be hard to pass.

Thanks for that. Stage payments will certainly help! Navan is quite handy for us, but Newry wouldn't be a huge problem either, unless, as you say, you have problems with fitting etc and you need to make plenty of visits.

• Advertisement

yea was over the 2 years so not a lump sum which is good :D delighted with my teeth:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Neslea

Well, There are many Orthodontists in Meath where patients can speak who can decide if treatment is needed that day or whether the matter can wait for the next normal open day. Great advice.

Advertisement