Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop broke :(

• 01-10-2013 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Is there anywhere I can get it fixed nearby campus??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mc_hammered

what is the issue? Does it not boot etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Place by Groody roundabout alright on your left heading towards city, just before petrol station, PC and Laptop repairs. Never used it but seen the signs..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Place in the SU. Ask at reception, think he's there 3 days a week or something. One of my friends went to him before, said he was sound, and reasonable pricewise

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭canned_ulkc

I've been to the place at Singland before and haven't had a good experience.

The place in the SU is closed. I know, I ripped the ****e out of the little hut. Great bant beating the place up with a crow bar.

What;s the problem with it. I've sorted a few people's out over the last while and I'm unemployed at the moment so I've no problem trying to sort it for you (if it's within my ability)

For the few I've sorted out, I've given them the option of a Linux build with dual boot windows or windows through virtualbox.

Cost is a pint - I like tinkering......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Theres a pc repair place opposite superquin at the roundabout..

• Advertisement
Advertisement