Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bakery in Dublin

Options
  • 01-10-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Looking a bit far in advance but just wondering if anyone knows of a really good bakery in north Dublin or city centre. I have a family 40th and 80th early next year so just sorting out cake themes but love to get someone who does amazing cakes at a reasonable price.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Madiller29

Amazing cakes at reasonable prices don't exist im afraid. you can get some that look great but taste average, I know a girl who makes amzing looking cakes but expect to pay approx. <mod snip> look her up on facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 33,990 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Madiller29 wrote: »
    Amazing cakes at reasonable prices don't exist im afraid. you can get some that look great but taste average, I know a girl who makes amzing looking cakes but expect to pay approx. €90 her name is lillybell cakes look her up on facebook

I beg to differ. Ive had amazing looking cakes that tasted great, ive had amazing looking cakes that tasted like crap. Some people get it right.

I know of two makers that get it right, and many that get it wrong

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Madiller29

Of course you can get cakes that look and taste great but you will pay for them which is my very point. I make cakes myself that both look and taste great but you will be charged over €100 for them depending on the complexity of them

Advertisement