Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for a single or shared room - Dublin

Options
  • 01-10-2013 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I´m a foreign student looking for accommodation in Dublin for the hole scholastic year. Maximum 45 minutes walking to the city center. Any one who can help me?
    Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Have you looked on daft.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

You also need to post your budget...prices vary hugely!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dovane

Thank you for the quick answer. I already search on daft.ie, rent.ie, gumtree.ie, easyroom.ie, adverts.ie. But it is difficult even schedule an appoinment. If there are any other ways to look for accomodation I´d would be grateful for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Can your college accommodation office help? Are you in Dublin, or trying to organise a place from abroad? It's easier if you are here. You could stay in a hostel at first - just make sure it's a backpacker's hostel, not a homeless hostel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Sahil123

I'm in the same situation. If you're still looking for a place maybe we could get a place together. Send me a message if you're interested

• Advertisement
Advertisement