Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

open 24 adding credit card

Options
  • 01-10-2013 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭

Recently made the switch over to ptsb and I have to say it was simple :-)
    One problem on open 24 now though. I'm trying to add ulster bank credit card. I have the sort code. On the statement it only gives card number as accouny number. Open 24 wants an 8 digit account number which I don't see anywhere on credit card statement ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Pablo1802

Thats very simple
    There is 6 digits SC and 8 digits account nr on the very bottom, under black line on your first page of your UB CC statement, which you need, to setup a payment to UB CC; as a reference it should be your CC number, cause SC and account nr is probably the same for all UB CC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Ring them with card no and they will set it up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Pablo1802 wrote: »
    Thats very simple
    There is 6 digits SC and 8 digits account nr on the very bottom, under black line on your first page of your UB CC statement, which you need, to setup a payment to UB CC; as a reference it should be your CC number, cause SC and account nr is probably the same for all UB CC
    I did all this and set it up successfully but when I went to pay today it said " non sepa bill payments currently restricted" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Pablo1802

km79 wrote: »
    it said " non sepa bill payments currently restricted" ?

call your online banking customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Found another thread on it.
    Can't pay some bills between 3pm and 6pm !!!! Mad stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

km79 wrote: »
    Found another thread on it.
    Can't pay some bills between 3pm and 6pm !!!! Mad stuff

SEPA payments can't be made between 3 and 6 yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

Hi, just a follow on query. Rang Open 24 last evening to add my AIB MasterCard as a bill payment. It was set up at the time - however I've checked a few times since online and it's keeps saying I've no bills registered! Does it take some time for it to appear on my online profile or has it been messed up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭Delta2113

It should be in Utility and if it's not - ring them again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

^^It's not under Utility Bills, it's under "Pay to other accounts (incl. international accounts)".

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

^^It's not under Utility Bills, it's under "Pay to other accounts (incl. international accounts)".

Thanks that's where it was going wrong! Just changed from AIB banking so was expecting it to be under bills! Makes sense thou!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭Delta2113

I was talking about "Manage my Payments and Transfers" :-

Utility
    Third party
    Standing order
    Direct Debit

Advertisement