Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gofree.indigo.ie

Options
  • 01-10-2013 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

For donkey's years, I have been using a gofree.indigo.ie email address, with Outlook Express.

I have bought a new Apple Mac machine, and when I try to configure it for the gofree.indigo.ie email address, it asks for the password. Of course, I haven't used a password for years, and have no idea what it is.

There is no option offered for a forgotten password, and Eircom give no help whatsoever. It seems that Indigo services are just not supported any more.

Literally hundreds of people have my email address, and all my affairs are conducted through it. Surely if the email is still operable, it should be possible to bypass the password, or get someone who knows how to configure it?

I really don't need the hassle of changing it, there are so many people that use it. Is there any way I can access or change that password?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Try asking the eircom reps over on the Talk to Eircom forum.

Ask a mod to move this thread rather than double posting

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you still have access to the old Windows machine with OE on it ...

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mailpv.html

Beware, some virus scanners including MSE see this as a 'virus'. Ignore it and allow access and all will be fine.

Advertisement