Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Loan - small question

Options
  • 01-10-2013 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys,

I've called AIB for a personal loan (5k euro) and I have given them all the information they asked me and the guy from the phone told me that I would be eligible, but theres a small twist - first question he asked me was why do I need the money - I told him I need the money to send it back home to my country to sort out some things, and he told me that AIB does not give money to be sent out of Ireland.

My question would be - what good reason would it be when asking for a personal loan ? I was thinking about saying its for a car, but as far as I know, there's a different type of loan for that, isnt it ?

Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Please read the forum charter before posting again. We're not here to assist your dishonest intents.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement