Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download All Ireland Senior Hurling Final Replay

Options
  • 01-10-2013 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Does anyone know where/how I can download the All Ireland Senior Hurling Final Replay online. I want to be able to download a copy of the entire match online or even just watch it online. Not RTE player. Its too slow and I can't download it from that site. Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 JaneyM89

I would also love to do this because we set it to record before going to the match Saturday and our power went while we were gone. Came home to see FAILED beside the match recording and the Saturday Game recording. Absolutely gutted and would really love to get our hands on the full programmes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

I have the match but the Sunday Game didnt ape
    Gutted.com

Would love a copy for posterity's sake :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Sorry folks, but there is no legal way to do this, you can watch the match on RTE Player, or you can wait for the DVD to come out, there isn't any legal way to download it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement