Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plantain in Maynooth

Options
  • 01-10-2013 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if this can be found in Maynooth or surrounding towns? Had lots of it while travelling during the summer and have a hankering for it at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'd try the african shop on Leixlip main street. Hasn't been one in Maynooth for a while now, there was one where Tanseys is in the mists of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Great memory MYOB, I've no recollection of that shop being there! Another African shop on the bridge in Celbridge if that's nearer to you

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Nisa beside xtra vision has it,I only noticed it as they were odd looking bananas:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

SQ2 wrote: »
    Great memory MYOB, I've no recollection of that shop being there! Another African shop on the bridge in Celbridge if that's nearer to you

There's another in Kilcock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

SQ2 wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Nisa beside xtra vision has it,I only noticed it as they were odd looking bananas:)

When did you see it there? Have looked twice in the past week and none there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Last week:)
    If I see them again I will get them for you (I live right beside it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Last week:)
    If I see them again I will get them for you (I live right beside it!)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Orion wrote: »

I think that's closed over a year now...

Advertisement