Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lurcher lovers!!

• 01-10-2013 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Does anyone want to take a guess at the mix my foster pup could be? He's 8/9 weeks old and his 'mummy' is waiting patiently for him to build himself up!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Here he is!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭murria

Ah he's lovely! Such a little cutie. I have no idea what mix he is, but lurchers have the loveliest faces and they're great pets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I'm 99% certain he's an "adorable" x "super cute" cross. ;)

Sorry I can't help OP but he is a little DOTE!

Haha!! Sadly he's not mine, I have him in foster to get him ready for his forever home, his new 'mum' was wondering what cross he could be so no harm in asking!

I'll give her your answer baby and crumble ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

I am no expert on dog breeds (I am just a slave to my very spoilt doggy!) but to my very untrained eye I can see Jack Russell in him. His ears and markings on his body are very Jack Russell like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

My guess would be Saluki x Whippet x Hound or something like that anyway

Here's what he may turn out like if it is :D

268992.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

OMG I'm in love!!!! I have a lurcher but never saw her as a pup cos shes a rescue.
    I thought jack russell x myself but the one above looks right as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

What an adorable pup. The saluki suggestion seems about right. Whoever is getting him is lucky!

Aww thanks everyone!!!

Advertisement