Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accbank ending online banking!!

Options
  • 01-10-2013 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Has anyone else gotten a letter from accbank saying that their online banking service will cease on 6th December?
    I was thinking of moving to KBC bank, but they don't do cheque books!
    So, what bank would anyone suggest for online banking, and why.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Permanent TSB. They have no Fees if you have €1500 going through your account and last I checked they still did cheque books (I don't use cheques so I could be wrong). Their online banking is good and does everything I need but I haven't used any of the others so I can't compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Very strange that ACCBank are ending online banking. Did they give any reason why?

PTSB offer cheques, online banking and free day-to-day banking if you lodge at least 1,500 EUR per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭benjydagg

They are saying that the introduction of SEPA rules will cost them to much to comply with.
    PTSB it shall be from December.

Advertisement