Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kifflom

• 01-10-2013 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

i visited them in that building near michaels house and got an email saying to donate 5 thousand dollars. i did this on friday night. played a few franklin missions/messed about from then until now..STILL now kifflom icon appearing. how the **** can i progress? :(

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Bit hazy on it as I did those missions sometime last week, but did you walk 5 miles in the desert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Is it not 10 000?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

8 missions for them and a choice at at then end :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i didnt exactly do any missions yet. i met them in the mountains and they kidnapped me. then i was in my jocks in the desert...next an icon comes up near michaels house and i go into the building and talk to the woman and man...after that i got the 5k email..gave it several times then thats the last ive heard from them in almost 5 days now. apparently the whole kifflom thing is glitched in parts so maybe mines screwed til a newer update comes out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Sorry lads what missions are these never heard of them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I saw the trophy for it but no idea what it is or how to start it...I've finished the game if that makes any difference. How do I start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

You can only do the mission with Michael;

Step 1;Open the internet browser of your in-game phone, go to the Epsilon website "epsilonprogram.com" and complete the evaluation.

You'll get instructions sent by e-mail and off you go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I had the same as you OP. No more missions were showing up after
    I collected the cars.
    They fixed it with the update today though and it worked for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

My god never knew about this how many other hidden missions am I missing?really need a guidebook.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

dinnybyrne wrote: »
    My god never knew about this how many other hidden missions am I missing?really need a guidebook.....

Was just thinking the same myself! Started the Kifflom missions last night after reading this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

You can only do most of their missions during the day, even if you donate the money you have to wait. Also you can only do them as Michael. They are quite time consuming but funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Think they have bugged on me, followed then as far as
    delivering the plane
    I where the next event should appear but it's not triggering, been ages since I did the last mission, and now I'm post credits.

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

calex71 wrote: »
    Think they have bugged on me, followed then as far as
    delivering the plane
    I where the next event should appear but it's not triggering, been ages since I did the last mission, and now I'm post credits.

Any suggestions?

Can you try ringing the woman,can't remember her name.

Can you try ringing the woman,can't remember her name.

Ah good thinking , GTA 4 put me off ringing anyone :P

Edit: No luch, tried her and the other contacts involved with epsilon, was there a donation amount I had to make at that point???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

dinnybyrne wrote: »

The social club has a checklist that updates as you play.

Was wondering what the missing block was until I heard about this. :pac:

Reloaded an old save and got it to progress for me, seems a common bug many report an issue with the stage where
    you have to get the 5 cars

I did it in one sitting and it seems to be progressing fine now fingers crossed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I'm going to cook and eat the developer who thought up those Epsilon missions! I'm glad I did them and they where funny but the guy who thought them up is a complete sadist lol.

To those who completed them too. Kifflom my my brothers, kifflom.:-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Get your wife /OH to do the desert run one.

makes them feel part of the "team"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

For the run in the desert I put a rubber band round the thumb stick and the trigger and some insulating tape over the A button. Then just left Michael run round in circles until done.

The only annoying thing then was him saying Kifflom every .1 miles.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I'm on the bit where you have to collect cars for them, I've only managed to find one so far. Any idea where to find them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

I'm on the bit where you have to collect cars for them, I've only managed to find one so far. Any idea where to find them?

The Vacca is parked in a driveway on the road immediately south of Franklins house in the hills. The other four I found driving in traffic near the golf course and the big hotel behind it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

The double T motorcycle can be found parked outside the black Lifeinvader building.
    You can always buy some of the cars if you can't find them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

The bike was the only one I didnt get nearby. One of them was next door to the Kifflom house!

For the 5 miles, I taped down the left stick and X and left him running around in a circle.

Final mission:
    Thought I was going to get an option to run at some point. Replayed it and the car has over $2m in it.

Advertisement