Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tack shops in Dublin area?

Options
  • 01-10-2013 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All, this is my first ever post with boards so sorry if I do anything wrong! Just let me know and I'll try fix it right away!

Anyways, I'm in the south Dublin area and I'm looking for a tack shop that is reasonably enough priced. So far I have tried TRI equestrian and although I love it, I feel it is too expensive to be buying everything from there. I also love Holmestead but I don't think they're open every weekend, Sundays more specifically!

If anyone has any certain tack shops or know the opening hours of holmestead I would be very grateful!!

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

There is a small tack shop in Sandyford called Colemans - really handy for picking up small bits & pieces..

Also its about half an hr from South Dublin but boswell equestrian in Ashford in Wicklow are fab , they always have something on special offer. Rugs from €30 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Colemans, TRI, Boswell, Holmstead (check them on FB), Berneys in Kilcullen, are the main ones close to s.dublin. You can try websites - equestrianclearance.com has an excellent clearance section - there are tons out there. You can get excellent bargains on 2nd hand on donedeal.ie and adverts.ie and gumtree.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gra456

hi thought tri was reasonable since i got super back protector half price there other day and their staff are so experienced and helpful.super shop and worth the trip down from south dublin.if looking for second hand stuff try adverts.ie.can get great stuff there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Advertisement