Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Store Problem

Options
  • 01-10-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

I just updated my PS Store a few minutes ago after not having the PS3 online for a while. For some reason whenever I go to access the store i get a message that reads: 'Service not available in your country/region'. Has anyone else gotten this message?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Maybe you need to update your firmware first??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Delete it and re-install.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Have you been watching Netflix with different DNS settings?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

Just switched the PS3 off for a while. Put it back on and the PS store is working fine. Cheers for the suggestions all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I had the same problem too. It fixed itself. I have made no changes to DNS settings or anthing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Always reboot before posting...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Rebooting wouldn't have fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dub50

I have this problem now since last update. Have changed my DNS settings to watch US Netflix previously

Won't let me login now to PSN, deleted PS store last night on PS3 and reinstalled and that worked but today won't let me in to PSN again

If anyone knows a workaround can they pm me please

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Cormo87

dub50 wrote: »
    I have this problem now since last update. Have changed my DNS settings to watch US Netflix previously

Won't let me login now to PSN, deleted PS store last night on PS3 and reinstalled and that worked but today won't let me in to PSN again

If anyone knows a workaround can they pm me please

Thanks

I'm in the same boat you have any luck fixing this?

Advertisement