Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I specifically focus on for mt History special topic?

• 01-10-2013 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

So I'm in 6th year and have decided it's about time I got working on my History special topic. I decided ages ago that I want to do it on something from The Age of Explorations and then more recently decided to go for the conquest of the Incans.
    I'm wondering what aspect of it I should focus on as I need to look for sources? Should I do Pizzaro's part in their downfall? Or just the conquest in general maybe? Any suggestions at all would be great :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 beaverfever

Anybody?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭icanplaydrums

Don't have any suggestions on the topic in general but I do know that the earlier the event is and the further away it is, the harder it will be to find primary sources. Harder to find sources, harder to write the essay and so on.. Just something to think about unless your heart is set on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 beaverfever

Cool thank you :)

Advertisement