Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog lover

Options
  • 02-10-2013 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

We will be, fingers tightly crossed as our house in Wicklow goes up for sale, and we have found the house we want in Clifden, moving in the not too distant future.. However, this is a bit of a long shot.. Im a veterinary nurse here in Wicklow, we have 3 dogs, a German Shep, a whippet, and a Jack Russell, we will need someone who is experienced with dogs and doesnt mind a German Shep who takes a while to get to know you, but then loves you, to mind them... there would be, fingers crossed live ins while we are commuting back and forth, then hopefully we will be away for a week, and then subsequentally quite a lot of hours while we both get things up and running....So, hopefully someone in the Clifden area...Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

http://www.clifdenkennels.com/clifden-kennels-dog-boarding-facilities.htm
    http://ibkca.ie/clifden-kennels

That's just two google came up with, if your looking for someone who can take them into their house maybe ring MADRA. It's a dog rescue out in Connemara, and seen as your a vet. nurse maybe you can do them a good turn in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

Thanks RubyGirl.. Im actually looking for someone who would come and live in at our house. With three dogs and a puddy tat Ive always felt its the best option, in fact have never kenneled any of our dogs, spoilt rotten they are. I might contact the Veterinary Clinic and see can they suggest anyone. Im familiar with Madra, but not driving sadly its too far from us, I currently volunteer with the Irish Blue Cross here, and would love to continue to do something, Im sure I will find something :) x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Advertisement